Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Procrastination.

I really do not feel like doing any of my homework, so I think I'll write on my blog. Right now I am working on the rough draft of my speech outline. I have to present and solve the problem that exists with assisted suicide. I pretty much know what I want to say; the hard part is just actually typing it. You see, when I get online my fingers magically type the words facebook.com in the browser or one of the many movie sites that I like to check daily. It seems like I go on one of the sites, look at it for five minutes, close it out, look at the blank document that is supposed to be one of my papers, and then I end up back on the previous site like something new is suddenly on it.

This weekend is going to be hell. I have a paper to work on in English, and luckily that goes along with my speech. Hopefully, I won't be up too late working on that. I also have my History paper that I have been working on forever (a.k.a staring at a blank sheet of paper). I also have a film paper due in the beginning of December. Now that is a paper that I am actually not worried about. FINALLY! I love movies, and I am doing pretty well in the course.

Speaking of movies......This weekend I plan on going to see "Sleuth," "the sneak preview of "August Rush," and maybe "Love in the Time of Cholera." I should have reviews of all these films soon. That is another thing I do besides my schoolwork-- go to the movies. I am always there. I may get tired of sitting in my jail cell and decide to venture out into society. Somehow I always end up at the movie theatre......strange. In my defense, Oscar season has started. I am considering being a film critic if I can't actually make movies, so the Oscar season can be very "educational" to enhancing my learning. Friday morning there is a screening of "The Mist" which I really want to see, but it interferes with school goddammit. I was thinking about missing it, but that just wouldn't be right. I guess I can wait a few days to see it when it is released. But that means I have to pay for it!

Well I think I should stop rambling on. I think I could go on forever typing in this post and make it the world's longest post. I just REALLY do not want to finish my speech outline. Ok I'm logging off before I start typing anymore.

No comments: